Environmental Management:How Will You Benefit?
This Environmental Management program, supported by local industry is designed for students wishing to enter a wide range of environmental, resource management and conservation fields. You will study botany, invertebrate and vertebrate biology, geology, zero waste and coastal management, biological surveying, ecology and bio-security. You will also explore Maori, local and global environment perspectives and conduct environmental research. Graduates can complete the third year of a Bachelor of Applied Science at International University Canada
Open entry. Students are more likely to succeed with experience in the aquaculture industry. Trainees may be nominated by their companies. Students must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word and the Internet.
Conservation, research, consultancy, zero waste management, bio-security, pest management, bio surveying.
The average time within which students complete studies is:
• Certificate Level – 14 weeks,
• Diploma Level – 24 weeks.
IUC courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
• Completing your course with IUC is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
• The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Study Mode : Distance Learning
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance, assessments takes place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle.
What will you get?
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
• All required study materials and course notes
• Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
• Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions
• Student ID card giving student’s access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
• A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion.
• Transcripts indicating units completed
• Job search assistance
Enrollments statistics a IUC reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience :
•Individuals looking to start a business or change career paths 18%
•Individuals already in the job seek a promotion 30%
•Government, business & industry employers 32%
•Military personal 10%
•Stay at home mothers 10%
Call to Action TextENROLL NOW