Hospitality and Hotel Management Course Outline : What You Will Cover
Hospitality and hotel program has been designed in conjunction with industry leaders and helps you learn the skills you need to succeed in within the industry quickly and conveniently.
Organization of the Hotel Workplace
Staff Management in Hotels
Front Desk Management (Reception)
Servicing Rooms and General Cleaning
How Will You Benefit
• Fast track your career in hotel and hospitality services and management
• Learn the inside secrets of how to become a hotel and hospitality pro in months not years!
• Study a hotel and hospitality course that was designed in conjunction with the hotel and hospitality industry
• Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
Start a career in the fast-growing hotel and hospitality industry. Hotels, resorts, cruise ships, private / corporate owned restaurants and special catering events all provide good employment opportunities for those wanting to enter this industry.
Graduates will typically find work in the following capacities:
• Bar managers
• Catering managers
• Hotel management trainees
• Housekeeping supervisors
• Manager, health and leisure department
• Marketing consultants
• Night auditor
• Personal assistant to hotel manager
• Personnel and training officers
• Public relations officers
• Purchasing officers
• Restaurant supervisors and managers
• Tourism and travel consultants
• Hospitality entrepreneur (restaurant owner, mobile catering, hospitality staff recruitments etc…)
Employees within hotel and hospitality management industry based on 2008 job figures you can expect to earn an average minimum of $35,000 to an average maximum of $110,000. Your experience, the size and location of the establishment you are working for will naturally influence how much you earn. (Source: MyCareer & Seek)
The different levels are achieved by the amount of course content and assessments involved within each module at the basic (Certificate), intermediate (Diploma) levels. You will be able to learn about what the difference is between the two levels below:
Certificate: represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge. Suitable for basic entry level positions.
Diploma: qualifications recognize the graduate’s capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organizing others in the workplace.
Students will learn include:
How to become a top notch sales person even if you’re afraid of selling – top sellers reveal their best methods for compelling their clients to want to buy right away!
How to get involved in commercial end of the real estate market (which has been called the more lucrative form of real estate in the world)
An easy 5 minute technique that will bring you all the fresh business you could possibly handle – Most agents never figure this one out
3 simple secrets that will instantly boost your ability to sell any property
Gain the unfair advantage in your industry by knowing how to appeal to your clients true desires
How to make the sellers more receptive to your buyer’s offer, and actually get them excited about taking it
The real secret to earning top dollar while doing much less work (top-shelf agents know this and are hoping you don’t find out)
1 magical sentence that will automatically propel you to massive success as an agent – There’s nothing more profound and powerful than this, and knowing it will skyrocket you to real estate superstardom!
7 easy ways to quickly drum up new business any time you want (and they’re all free!)
A huge mistake that nearly every unsuccessful agent makes in the beginning of their career, which gives them a lousy reputation. Avoid this mistake all costs!
You must be able to answer before you go into any real estate agency for an interview, and why knowing these gives you an unfair advantage over other applicants
The average time within which students complete studies is:
• Certificate Level – 14 weeks,
• Diploma Level – 24 weeks.
IUC courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
• Completing your course with IUC is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
• The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Study Mode : Distance Learning
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance, assessments takes place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle.
Enrolments statistics a IUC reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience :
•Individuals looking to start a business or change career18%
•Individuals already in the job seek a promotion 30%
•Government, business & industry employers 32%
•Military personal 10%
• Home mothers 10%
What will you get?
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
• All required study materials and course notes
• Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
• Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions
• Student ID card giving student’s access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
• A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion.
• Transcripts indicating units completed
• Job search assistance
Call to Action TextENROLL NOW