Real Estate Course Outline : What You Will Cover
Learners take the role of an employee at the Virtual Realty Agency, a thriving (metaphorical) agency. Content is provided by means of ‘real-life’ scenarios and situations in which the learner interacts with Virtual Realty staff and clients as they work through the activities of the course. The course has been organized into four separate streams: (1) Sales, (2) Property Management, (3) Agency Services and (4) Business Practices.
How Will You Benefit?
Fast track your career in real estate
Learn the inside secrets of how to become a real estate pro in months not years!
Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money traveling to classes
Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
Generally, real estate agents lease, manage, value, buy and sell residential, rural, commercial and industrial property or businesses on behalf of their clients.
The real estate industry is projected to experience an increase in employment opportunities over the next decade as a growing population is creating a greater need for housing.
There are No previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Students may enroll directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
The different levels are achieved by the amount of course content and assessments involved within each module at the basic (Certificate), intermediate (Diploma) levels. You will be able to learn about what the difference is between the two levels below:
Certificate: represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge. Suitable for basic entry level positions.
Diploma: qualifications recognize the graduate’s capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organizing others in the workplace.
Students will learn include:
• How to become a top notch sales person even if you’re afraid of selling – top sellers reveal their best methods for compelling their clients to want to buy right away!
• How to get involved in commercial end of the real estate market (which has been called the more lucrative form of real estate in the world)
• An easy 5 minute technique that will bring you all the fresh business you could possibly handle – Most agents never figure this one out
• 3 simple secrets that will instantly boost your ability to sell any property
• Gain the unfair advantage in your industry by knowing how to appeal to your clients true desires
• How to make the sellers more receptive to your buyer’s offer, and actually get them excited about taking it
• The real secret to earning top dollar while doing much less work (top-shelf agents know this and are hoping you don’t find out)
• 1 magical sentence that will automatically propel you to massive success as an agent – There’s nothing more profound and powerful than this, and knowing it will skyrocket you to real estate superstardom!
• 7 easy ways to quickly drum up new business any time you want (and they’re all free!)
• A huge mistake that nearly every unsuccessful agent makes in the beginning of their career, which gives them a lousy reputation. Avoid this mistake all costs!
• You must be able to answer before you go into any real estate agency for an interview, and why knowing these gives you an unfair advantage over other applicants
The average time within which students complete studies is:
• Certificate Level – 14 weeks,
• Diploma Level – 24 weeks.
IUC courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
• Completing your course with International University Canada is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
• The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Study Mode : Distance Learning
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance, assessments takes place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle.
Enrolments statistics a IUC reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience :
•Individuals looking to start a business or change career18%
•Individuals already in the job seek a promotion 30%
•Government, business & industry employers 32%
•Military personal 10%
• Home mothers 10%
What will you get?
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
• All required study materials and course notes
• Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
• Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions
• Student ID card giving student’s access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
• A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion.
• Transcripts indicating units completed
• Job search assistance
Call to Action TextENROLL NOW