Course Outline : What You Will Cover
This International University Canada course develops the skills necessary for developing and managing an e-business or e-commerce department of a larger business. Developed by leading e-Business leaders, it covers a range of topics that will ensure your career in e-business has a strong foundation.
• What is e-business?
• Reaching more customers and markets
• Improving marketing and promotions
• Customer relationship management
• Marketing and promotion
• Writing a e-business plan
• Website concepts
• The Database
• Choosing and preparing web content
• Marketing and your website
• Selecting the web developer
• What to look for in a developer
• About Protecting & Security
• What are the sources of threats to my business?
Advertising your website
How Will You Benefit?
• Fast track your career in e-business
• Learn the inside secrets of how e-business run profitable operations with low running costs and exposure to millions of customers
• Study a e-business course that was designed in conjunction with the federal government
• Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money traveling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
Start an exciting career in e-Business, the future of industry and commerce in today’s society. IUC e-Business graduates have a wide range of skills to offer and we often receive feedback from graduates that that they are more competitive for jobs with e-Business skills due to the nature of their specialized qualification major.
This course prepares graduates for careers in:
- Information Technology
- Website management
- Marketing and e-Marketing
- Information and communications advisory services
- e-Business consultant
- Project management
- Customer Service and Sales Supervisor
- Commerce Strategist
- A range of supervisory positions in an administrative / office environment
- Start your own business and enjoy the freedom of being your own boss! As the owner of your own small business, you can work the hours you choose and guide your business toward success!
The different levels are achieved by the amount of course content and assessments involved within each module at the basic (Certificate), intermediate (Diploma) levels. You will be able to learn about what the difference is between the two levels below:
Certificate: represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge. Suitable for basic entry level positions.
Diploma: qualifications recognize the graduate’s capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organizing others in the workplace.
The average time within which students complete studies is:
• Certificate Level – 14 weeks,
• Diploma Level – 24 weeks.
IUC courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
• Completing your course with IUC is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
• The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Study Mode : Distance Learning
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance, assessments takes place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle.
Enrollments statistics a IUC reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience :
•Individuals looking to start a business or change career18%
•Individuals already in the job seek a promotion 30%
•Government, business & industry employers 32%
•Military personal 10%
• Home mothers 10%
What will you get?
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
• All required study materials and course notes
• Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
• Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions
• Student ID card giving student’s access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
• A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion.
• Transcripts indicating units completed
• Job search assistance