- Sales Skills
- Fundamentals of Salesmanship
- Concepts & Principles of Salesmanship
- Sales Force Records, Appraisal and Analysis
- Marketing Communication & Strategy
Sales people are usually amongst the most valuable assets in any company. Sales jobs are found in almost any company imaginable. Sales jobs could be broken down into those which are classified as B2C (Business to Customer) and B2B (Business to Business) sectors.
Various job titles exist for sales professionals. They include:
• Sales Representative
• Sales Manager
• Account Manager
• Account Representative
• Account Executive / Manager
• Marketing Manager
A career in sales can be extremely rewarding. Those who perform well and excel are rewarded for their efforts more so then almost any other profession.
Job prospects for sales professionals are bright. The sales profession is one of the largest professions in the country and projected job prospects are rated as good by Government employment agencies.
The different levels are achieved by the amount of course content and assessments involved within each module at the basic (Certificate), intermediate (Diploma) levels. You will be able to learn about what the difference is between the two levels below:
Certificate: represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge. Suitable for basic entry level positions.
Diploma: qualifications recognize the graduate’s capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organizing others in the workplace.
The average time within which students complete studies is:
• Certificate Level – 14 weeks,
• Diploma Level – 24 weeks.
IUC courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
• Completing your course with IUC is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
• The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Study Mode : Distance Learning
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance, assessments takes place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle.
Enrollments statistics a International University Canada reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience :
•Individuals looking to start a business or change career18%
•Individuals already in the job seek a promotion 30%
•Government, business & industry employers 32%
•Military personal 10%
• Home mothers 10%
What will you get?
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
• All required study materials and course notes
• Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
• Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions
• Student ID card giving student’s access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
• A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion.
• Transcripts indicating units completed
• Job search assistance